mindhive home

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Warrants knew about the banking licences..
Rating 5 V

RexDameon
post Feb 4 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #161

Competent
Group Icon

Group: Worker
Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Dino @ Feb 3 2007, 04:49 PM) *
Wasn't sure where to post this. In a thread or make a new one. Mods feel free to cut/paste/move whatever)

I just had a thought while over at EF. I know, that is surprising in and of itself but why does 711 get all the grief about EF and Mindbuster doesn't get anything for selling his forum? Why does Mindbuster get a pass?

honestly MB is dead to me. He sold out completly and i'm SOOOOO glad that i didn't donate any money there. i've got more respect for Mili Vanili

Pk'ing MB in pvp3 would be the highlight of my EU life.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knuckles
post Feb 4 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #162

Initiated
Group Icon

Member No.: 285

QUOTE (RexDameon @ Feb 4 2007, 07:21 PM) *
honestly MB is dead to me. He sold out completly and i'm SOOOOO glad that i didn't donate any money there. i've got more respect for Mili Vanili

Pk'ing MB in pvp3 would be the highlight of my EU life.

Ouch thats harsh..but well founded,Neomaven on Ventrilo said the donated money that was paid in advance for hosting isnt used since he hosts it himself and there hasnt been any refunds for donations from MB's side..I've called MB out on it and called it fraud but he was just getting really aggressive and didnt respond back anything but insults

+Quote Post
Darkaner
post Feb 4 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #163

Group Icon

Group: Larve
Member No.: 500

QUOTE (Dino @ Feb 3 2007, 10:49 PM) *
Wasn't sure where to post this. In a thread or make a new one. Mods feel free to cut/paste/move whatever)

I just had a thought while over at EF. I know, that is surprising in and of itself but why does 711 get all the grief about EF and Mindbuster doesn't get anything for selling his forum? Why does Mindbuster get a pass?

It is very easy to criticize someone that hides behind a fake identity.

Also, EF was more enjoyable during MB's reign, so yelling at him might seem out of place.

+Quote Post
Darkscorp
post Feb 5 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #164

Competent
Group Icon

Member No.: 80

QUOTE (Darkaner @ Feb 4 2007, 06:16 PM) *

Also, EF was more enjoyable during MB's reign, so yelling at him might seem out of place.

This is true, EF was fun! I donated as well prior to the sale of EF and felt a little put off by the whole deal but summed it up as it "being one of those things".

I know better now, but have no harsh feelings towards MB.

+Quote Post
AlphaGeek
post Feb 5 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #165

Mediocre
Group Icon

Group: Drone
Member No.: 549

QUOTE (Darkaner @ Feb 4 2007, 06:16 PM) *

For me, it was even easier when the person hiding behind the fake identity called into question my honesty when I told the EF community that my EU account had been locked over the orange suit sweat protest I attempted to organize.

He backed down on it when I offerred to give him the login credentials so he could see for himself. It's not like he could steal anything, the account was locked. lol

I was even more dismayed when the thread just dissapeared, but that's they way they roll there.

AG

Edited cuz I kin speel rel gud.

This post has been edited by AlphaGeek: Feb 5 2007, 03:14 PM

+Quote Post
SB2
post Feb 5 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #166

Beginner
Group Icon

Member No.: 541

QUOTE (AlphaGeek @ Feb 5 2007, 09:12 AM) *
For me, it was even easier when the person hiding behind the fake identity called into question my honesty when I told the EF community that my EU account had been locked over the orange suit sweat protest I attempted to organize.

He backed down on it when I offerred to give him the login credentials so he could see for himself. It's not like he could steal anything, the account was locked. lol

I was even more dismayed when the thread just dissapeared, but that's they way they roll there.

AG

Edited cuz I kin speel rel gud.

Ahhh... but the EF members in the know made sure that issue wasn't swept under the carpet!! I'm proud to say that I consider my Free AlphaGeek thread as my best post ever on EF :aggressive:

+Quote Post
Trooper Gen 03
post Feb 5 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #167

Weak
Group Icon

Group: Drone
Member No.: 294

The topic of the thread was that "Warants had advance notice of the Bank Liscense Sale"

It has been hashed and the conclusion is that neomaven purchased many domains with various names and had no advance notice of any sale. Unless someone has something to add, the thread is meandering and has gone wildly off topic.

PM Admin if you would like the thread reopened.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2018 - 06:03 PM